About Me

My photo
Japan
I've decided 2010 is the year it will happen! I'm going to lost 30 pounds and keep it off for good. We are trying to become pregnant, and I need to be as healthy as I can. My hopes are that by blogging every day, I can keep track of working out, and eating better. To help me be more accountable as to what I eat, I have decided to take a picture of every meal, and snack I eat, and post it every night. I love to cook, so I'll be adding lots of yummy, healthy recipes I try.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2

DOWN TWO POUNDS from yesterday... YAY!!!It was a rainy day and I didn't quite make it to the gym, but I did do 20 minutes on the elliptical here at home. But hey, something is better than nothing. I think I did well overall today. Actually, I am very proud that I didn't eat any junk food.


Breakfast. Mixed fruit yogurt. It was SOOO good. It had chunks of fruit like grapes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges. I put 1/2 cup of granola on top. I also had the BEST COFFEE drink EVER!!!!! YUM!


Lunch. Lean Cuisine chicken enchilada and rice. It's my favorite lean cuisine. It has a creamy, kind of like, sour cream/ cilantro sauce. mmmm.


snack. Special K whole wheat crackers with "port wine cheese".


Dinner. White rice, Salmon, and Carrots. The carrots I just steamed in the steamer and added dill and 1 tsp. butter.... which is a lot healthier then cooking them in butter. The salmon was very simple. I just put a little olive oil on the top and salt and pepper. I wrapped it in foil and baked in the over at 400 for 20 minutes. It was really good! I had two glasses of white Merlot... bad, i know, but I haven't had any wine, or other alcohol in about a month. It was long overdue. now i'm feeling slightly tipsy as I type. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! Thanks for stopping by the blog! I see you are living in Japan. I was born in Korea and am half Korean. The food looks awesome!

    Thanks again for stopping by! I plan to be back often! We can support each other through our journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we've lived here for almost 1 year and 6 months. My husband is full korean and was born there. Follow my blog, so we can both follow eachother in this journey! good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete