About Me

My photo
Japan
I've decided 2010 is the year it will happen! I'm going to lost 30 pounds and keep it off for good. We are trying to become pregnant, and I need to be as healthy as I can. My hopes are that by blogging every day, I can keep track of working out, and eating better. To help me be more accountable as to what I eat, I have decided to take a picture of every meal, and snack I eat, and post it every night. I love to cook, so I'll be adding lots of yummy, healthy recipes I try.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3

Let me just start off by saying how proud of myself I am!!! Last night, I watched the food network just about till midnight. And OOOOOOHHHHHH did it make me hungry for junk!! But instead of eating anything, I got up and made some peppermint tea and drank that. I didn't even add honey to it. I think that is the hardest part about changing the way I eat. I always have the food network on, and I am ALWAYS getting up to snack while watching it. Man, I hope (No, I WILL) keep this up. Did 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. I really want to use the other equipment, but I don't want to do it wrong and have everyone laughing at me behind my back. lol.

Breakfast: So, bad, I know, but it was skipped. After doing a quick workout, I headed for the main base to take care of some stuff at the animal shelter I volunteer at.


Lunch: haha.. Chicken Ceaser Salad from Costco. ( I needed to grab fresh chicken, and bt the time I got to Costco, I was starving... so I went for the best thing on the menu. And to drink, instead of Coke Zero, I chose oolong tea. YUM, definitely one of my top three Japanese teas. I didn't eat the whole thing, it was pretty big.


Snack: Healthy and yummy. An orange and Special K multi grain crackers


Dinner. Chicken lettuce wraps. TOTALLY HEALTHY! My hubby cooked the chicken on the grill.YUM. So, all it was was lettuce, red onion, tomato, olives, and low fat honey mustard. I had 4. I was having a bit of a sweet tooth, so I had a A&W Diet Root Beer... my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Bad Nicole, No skipping breakfast!! This is lisa btw. What gym are you going to? Lets go to the gym together Friday morning. I will show you how to use all the equipment. Or go with your husband and have him show you. Don't worry..Im the same way at times. If there is a machine I don't know how to use. I will wait until no one is around to use it so I won't feel stupid if I'm doing it wrong. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! let's go!! what time do you want to go at? I go here at ikego or on main base. There is a yoga class at 9:20 or is it 9:40. oh, I have a nail fill at 11. So how bout like before my yoga? or I guess I can skip yoga. lol. let me know!

    ReplyDelete