About Me

My photo
Japan
I've decided 2010 is the year it will happen! I'm going to lost 30 pounds and keep it off for good. We are trying to become pregnant, and I need to be as healthy as I can. My hopes are that by blogging every day, I can keep track of working out, and eating better. To help me be more accountable as to what I eat, I have decided to take a picture of every meal, and snack I eat, and post it every night. I love to cook, so I'll be adding lots of yummy, healthy recipes I try.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 5

so, yesterday was a complete bust. We had poker night at our house, and no one made anything healthy. But I'm back on track today.

3 comments:

  1. Same thing kind of happened to me yesterday, we went out so I didnt really eat much and what I did eat wasnt good. OH well, its ok to have a cheat day once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. A cheat day is always good. But, I didn't over do the cheat.
    Its so hard to do something healthy when everyone over bring over unhealthy stuff. but boooooy was it good.
    My morning started off good.had oatmeal and a banana. THen lunch, I had a subway turkey.... wich cheese, i just can't give it up!!
    For poker night, I made coctail meatballs (They were soooo good) and a dip for apples and of course the apples. Someone brought pulled pork sandwiches, and another friend brought cupcakes for dessert.
    And I didn't go to the gym. bad me!!
    Your pictures looked good! did you go on a tour or just by yourselves?

    ReplyDelete