About Me

My photo
Japan
I've decided 2010 is the year it will happen! I'm going to lost 30 pounds and keep it off for good. We are trying to become pregnant, and I need to be as healthy as I can. My hopes are that by blogging every day, I can keep track of working out, and eating better. To help me be more accountable as to what I eat, I have decided to take a picture of every meal, and snack I eat, and post it every night. I love to cook, so I'll be adding lots of yummy, healthy recipes I try.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 4

Started my day off with going to the gym. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, and free lifted some light weights.

Breakfast. Quaker Simple Harvest Oatmeal with a banana sliced on top. It was good!



Lunch. Chicken Curry. I boiled some chicken breasts, and made curry sauce. I also had an apple.


Snack. Had about 10 Wheat Thins

Dinner. Personal chicken enchiladas. Whoever knows me, knows I LOVE mexican food!!!I was mad craving something mexican. I used whole wheat low carb high fiber tortillas. Um, honestly, they sucked. Totally tasted waaaaay too healthy. but hey, how else am I going to lose weight, right? Ok. so I put a small layer of beans down (they were 98% fat free) and topped it with shredded chicken that I boiled. I cooked some onions and threw that on top the chicken. I sprinkled a little colby jack cheese on top of the chicken and onion. Finally I put the tortillas on. Sprinkled a little more cheese on top. And added olives. It was pretty good. My husband really liked it. I suppose the only unhealthy part of this meal was cheese. but hey, what's life without cheese? It wasn't much, so I guess it wasn't too bad.


We watched "The Hurt Locker" and I had a 100 calorie smart pop popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment