About Me

My photo
Japan
I've decided 2010 is the year it will happen! I'm going to lost 30 pounds and keep it off for good. We are trying to become pregnant, and I need to be as healthy as I can. My hopes are that by blogging every day, I can keep track of working out, and eating better. To help me be more accountable as to what I eat, I have decided to take a picture of every meal, and snack I eat, and post it every night. I love to cook, so I'll be adding lots of yummy, healthy recipes I try.

Friday, January 22, 2010

oh man!

So, my family is visiting from California, and I'm on vacation!!! I'll start back up with posting on here when they leave. I so need to get back to a diet, I was doing really good!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your family! Take advantage of it! Check in when you can, we will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stick to eating well when you have guests in town...
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you, GorgeousGirl... Would you allow me to kiss your adorable feet in Heaven? Think about it, girl. God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete